Do you want to execute a successful and sustainable digital transformation program? Do you want to use the tools and templates that have been proven and trusted by the leading experts in this field? Do you want to save time, reduce risk and increase efficiency for your business?
This toolkit is compiled by the team at global consulting organizations: McKinsey, Deloitte & BCG. It contains more than 160 tools and templates to help you accelerate and de-risk any digital business transformation program. These are the tools and templates used by top tier consultants and digital transformation professionals.
This toolkit will provide you with frameworks, tools, templates, tutorials, real-life examples and best practices to help you:
- Assess the enterprise’s current state and readiness for digital transformation.
- Design the digital architecture that aligns with the business vision and goals.
- Identify the gaps between the current and desired state of digital capabilities.
- Select the best digital technologies that suit the business needs and budget.
- Develop a digital transformation strategy plan that outlines the objectives, scope, roadmap, benefits, risks and stakeholders.
- Prepare the plans to deploy the digital solutions across the organization.
- Create effective digital transformation project slides that communicate the value proposition and progress of the program.
- Learn from a guide and a case study of a successful digital transformation example.